Camping state tax included in the ticket price!
Please read our advice for a happy and cloudless stay at Beglika below !
Camping at the festival in 2 areas !
- The Cental area is situated about 400 meters away from the festival entance.
- There is flowing spring water, compost WC and garbage points in the begining of the camping area.
- Fire places
- The area is 30 000 sq. meters with esured security, but aways be cautious about your security.
- The Family camping area is a general concept. The area is situated at the coastline, 1500-2000 meters after the entrance.
- The advantage of this area is that it is further from the festival area, it is very calm and not very populated.
- The disadvantage of the area is that there is no flowing spring water.
Advices for a happy and cloudless stay at Beglika
- Say “Hello” to your neighbors and be a community for a better security and satisfaction of the social life. Care for one another, seek for help when in need.
- The tents are vulnerable even when locked. If you are worried that something might be stolen, please do not leave it inside the tent !
- Always keep on sight items that you can loose easily – keys, wallets, mobile phones, cameras!
- The best way to show that you are a real Beglika lover is to leave the camping site without any traces – minimum burning of wood and the garbage is in your back-pack or at right places.
- Less the garbage – lighter the back-pack…
No matter how wonderful the people of Beglika are and how nice this festival is, Theft has been around too. Don’t worry too much, but be cautious and follow these advices:
- Lock and empty your vehicle, leave the glove compartment open and empty !
- Camp with friends: make your camp near friends or make the neighbours your friends !
- Leave a mess inside your tent, so it is really difficult for a thief to grab something fast !
- Be creative about where you store your valuable items !
- Leave without any supervision stuff you can afford to loose !
There is only ONE RULE – drink much water! Long hours of no sleep, dancing and the summer sun increase your need of water. Clean drinkable water is available on the fountain at main camping area of the festival !
Alchohol & DRUGS?
Drug use/Alchohol abuse and the mixture ot both can be fatal and we as organizers do not welcome that! Consume alchohol according to your limits, because for the good vibe of the festival there is no need of falling wasted people! All of us will be feeling much better if this can be avoided! If you see some of your friends or any visitor of the festival that needs help, please seek medical help or the security.
What to take with you?
* Warm clothes for the evenings, temperatures really drop at night!
* Toilet paper, have in mind that wet wipes do not degrade!
* Toiletries (toothbrush/bio toothpaste, sanitary pads)
* ID card
* Sun gasses
* Sunscreen oil
* Festival clothes
* The SMILEEE : )